Tuesday 25 February 2014

Meet a Quaker Author





Zoe Ainsworth-Grigg

I am a retired Civil Servant with a Diploma in Psychology from Birkbeck University
I live in Taunton Somerset but my working life was in London. I have 10 grandchildren.  I am married and have self published nine books but am looking to be published professionally.  I write for children aged 3 to 9 years as this is the age range of my grandchildren. I try to bring into my books the value of kindness.

I have written three books about cats but also I have written about a doll called Miss Flimp who I designed and made.The pattern for Miss flimp can be found on my craft blog. I have published for kindle

http://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2014/04/miss-flimps-destiny-by-zoe-ainsworth-grigg-book-giveaway.html


Zoe Ainsworth –Grigg, is retired from a Government Department. She has a background in the Humanities and she holds a Diploma in Psychology from Birkbeck University.  She is an agnostic Quaker. She now raises funds on a voluntary basis for www.purplefieldproductions.org. 

She published her first children’s book in January 2013 and her books can be seen at




No comments:

Post a Comment